Zombie Master - And TGNS map preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Master - And TGNS map preview

I know some of you were asking about this, but sadly i was unable to take any screen shots currently but perhaps i'll post them later.

http://www.zombiemaster.org/

Zombie Master is an HL2 Mod based around.... Zombies. 1 player is picked at random at the begging of the round to become the 'zombie master' thereby letting them spawn and control zombie NPCs to kill the 'survivors' or human players. The human players must complete objectives (escape, find truck parts, ect.) to win while the Zombie Master must either kill them all or prevent them from completing the objective.

Zombies Range from the well know Shamblers(Slow moving, low cost), to Hulks(Think green but zombie), and even banshees(Leaping fast zombies). Weapons (though currently horrific animations) include such wonders as a Sledge hammer, the non implemented Molotov cocktail, a Winchester Rifle (wonder where that came from -.-) and the good old shotgun along with others. Zombie master even has Anti stacking and Camping things with "traps" that ZMs can use to kill unsuspecting Survivors

There are only really 3 good maps so far and i must say it has distracted me from doing the TG map recently as i have been messing around with it :P Thou it seems every mapper and his cousin is mapping for this mod. Skyscrapers, Barns, Space Ships, Malls, even Shaun of the dead maps (which there are currently 2-4 versions of as people work on them). Its a freakin craze, so what do i do you ask? I ask people on the NS server i forget who but some one said make a cruise ship so thats what i'm currently messing around with.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2...mappingiw9.png
    ...For some reason i really like source hammer over old hammer :P

And as promised here are some shots from the TGNS map
    (Don't look if you want the whole map to be a surprise)

Hive i've been tinkering with, Extraction Point
    http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/6...gb20005ec8.png

Yer Mom's Marine Start (Only minor changes made from his original layout)
    http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2...gb20006uc8.png

It looks empty but this is an older version of the map, newer one wouldn't complie so this will have to do for now :P

Re: Zombie Master - And TGNS map preview

DAMN! That's a SEXY Marine Start....

Wonder who did that work of art?

:P

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

I call lerk rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom View Post
        DAMN! That's a SEXY Marine Start....

Wonder who did that work of art?

:P

-Mom
        Bad memory AND failure to read. :D

Yer Mom's Marine Start
        I don't think anyone else was wondering. :P
        remi.D

Comment

Credit was given where credit was due, even if the person credited didn't realize

Comment

Feel free to put my name somewhere on the ship as payment for the idea. ;)

Also, holler at me when it's ready for trial run.
            aka Roland tHTG

Comment

The map shots look good, I'm looking forward to playing it when you all finish.

Zombie master is a very broken game at this point. It might have potential after a year or more of development, but the current release is awful, and broken to the point of it being barely playable. It's as if they didn't even test it before release.
              LLJK-Domino in game

Comment

This is what happens when you let Yer Mom have his say on anything related to maps.

Is that water covering the floor?

Comment

There is some water in there (Though you can't see it, dumb complier) But the floor is mainly infestation.

Comment

That Zombie game looks alot like http://www.left4dead411.com..tbh

Comment

Good stuff guys, keep it up.

Comment

Left4Dead will be the real deal, it's by the makers of Counter-Strike. Zombie Master is just another small-time mod released too early for its own good, from the sounds of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSnake View Post
                          Good stuff guys, keep it up.
                          Thanks and will try to heh, i have alot of the rooms planned out already but i gotta convert them into hammer (make them) and then connect, think about balance, ajust textures, make details, ajust textures again, yell for yermo and Irish to finish there hives (heh), think more about balance, give it a better NS_xxx name, Place and name all info_locations, make sure there arn't to many run-time entites, set up a playtest, run the playtest and take notes from HLTV, make changes, ajust thing... erm where was i in that thought?

Yea i like the idea of ZombieMaster, and i have vast respect for modders and game makers, its not easy.... It takes over 1,500 lines of visual basic to make 2 levels of a triangleish version of galaga (very simplistic). and even more time and thinking.

But yea, its from the makers of CS? Whoa, thats experience for you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X