Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I finally signed up

Yellow * should be proud.

So, Where should I look? I feel like a little girl in such a big world. -snicker-

Cya'll in the server I guess, Peace :)

Re: Hey, I finally signed up

Where at in Georgia do you live?

Comment

Welcome friend! *paging HSantal for his line* :P

Comment

OMG DIE51 OMG OMG OMH. lolz
        "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Nice to finally see you in the forums, Die.

It was nice last night when you talked about getting a membership when that option becomes available.

Here's to more fun games.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Welcome Die511.

It's always good to see new mea,,,, ah, players on the server. :D
            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

I just noticed that your forum name is Die511 but you use Die51 on the server. Why the diff?

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                I just noticed that your forum name is Die511 but you use Die51 on the server. Why the diff?
                pretty sure there is a length limit on the name size. I'm guessing 6 chars?

or did you think "bobislongenough" was a commentary on something else? :D
                --
                CaveDog
                "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

o.O

hello Die, dont believe iv had the chance to play with you too much, but welcome.

Comment

haha omg cavedog... the first time i saw bobislongenough i wasn't thinking of the length requirement... lololol.... i guess bob is a "talented" individual eh?

Comment

I live in Lilburn, GA. (Gwinnett County)

And yes, It's 511 due to the lame charecter length thing. :)

Can't wait till I can become a member. Been a regular on you server long enough ;)

Oh yes, and check out my clans site. (New Century Gamers ) they dont support NS, unfortunatly. But it is a awesome clan w/ the best site and best members anywhere.

Anymore questions? I am wise, and all knowing. :icon20:

Comment

Originally posted by Die511
                        I am wise, and all knowing. :icon20:
                        For being all-knowing, you've got a lot to learn about hyphenated adjectives. ;)

Comment

For being all-knowing, you've got a lot to learn about hyphenated adjectives. ;)
                          Watch it Wyz is Mr. Engilsh, Johnny English.

Comment

I jus git luckee somtimes.

Comment

I jus git luckee somtimes.
                              That's authentic "Kin-tucky" right there (raht thar).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X