• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server is down

:|

server 2 is pretty laggy also

Re: server is down

I haven't tried joining server 2 but its empty currently and server one is down (not showing up on favs or tacticalgamer.com/ns) This seemed to have happened yesterday as well (from what i remeber) whats going on?

Comment

both are down it appears

Comment

We actually met up today on the OldF server (I believe it was). Aga, stupid, smoosh, myself, roland, and 1001 were there. I think there were a few more.

Maybe we should designate a server till ours comes back on?

We won't have admin control, but if enough of us are there screaming at the folks who don't know TG, maybe we can get some prosperous games.

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Yeah, we should totally go to their server and yell at them to play our way.

Comment

Its running again, but I can't say with any confidence that it is stable.
            Steam Community: | |

Comment

Down again I believe? I don't see either server up right now.

Comment

Bleh. Lemme go look.

*EDIT*: I see both, at least running on the server. They're empty though, so anyone's guess as to their connectivity.
                [volun2]
                NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I just restarted them a second ago, hopefully they'll stay this way.
                  Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                  Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

nope... 1 server pooped out an hour ago and the other is very laggy
                    No matter how good an idea you think it is. If you tfac MS, your team will eject you, your clan will cut you, and your mom wont love you. - RouterBox's guide to commanding

Comment

You guys got to stop getting down on the server....

Comment

Both servers restarted, see if that fixes it.
                        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Aeroripper, any chance you could take down the gauntlet servers? afaik they are on the same area but arn't being used at all anymore as the gauntlet is done for now.

So if anyone could take them down we could see if that helps.

Comment

Those servers aren't running on our box. Their presence or absence has no effect on TGNS's performance.
                            [volun2]
                            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
                              Those servers aren't running on our box. Their presence or absence has no effect on TGNS's performance.
                              Oohh ok, sorry wase'nt sure if it was or not. Those servers should then be promptly converted to ns_Seige and the other one into CO_mario 24/7 s

:)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X