Steam enters from the North...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam enters from the North...

... an aura of annoying and unsolicited updates surround you and your party. You are powerless to resist as Steam consumes your presence and robs you of your stability and peace of mind. The only of your items that remains is your mage's Cheating Death Orb, which lies on the ground, broken and far too dangerous to wield.

Yeah yeah.. I know.... don't lose my day job. Anyway, don't run CD. Steam has updated again (now with less carbs). I'm sure CD will recover soon, at which point I'll post the update here.

For now, CD and Mr. Annoying Voice are disabled on the server.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Steam enters from the North...

You see a sign in the woods. Two roads lead off from your current path.

Do you:
    (E)xamine the sign
    (N)orth
    e(A)st
    (B)low away the sign with your shotgun?

Comment

B
      Blow away the sign with my shotgun

Comment

Exits are North, West, and Dennis

Comment

shoots dennis and goes west

Comment

You come upon a forum thread regarding scripting. Exits are Adj, Fenix, and South. Should you choose to participate in the thread, you will never escape because there is no black and white answer to scripting and to find a compromise is physically and theoretically impossible.

Comment

Shoots Adj and Fenix and then goes back south (All in fun.. you're actually cools guys :P)

Comment

Shoots sniper then self, goes down south, really, really deep down south.

Comment

Sniper did not die. He sensed his death before hand, so he sent in a decoy. Sniper continues his journey :D

Comment

Adj reappears, demanding that the exit simply does not exist.

teehee!

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Exits are only in your mind. The reality is that you're in a place with no walls, floors, ceilings, or any form of matter. It's simply an ethereal plane.

Comment

Speaking of the etheral Steam ---

Anyone know how I can get it to NOT UPDATE THE GAMES I TOLD IT NOT TO UPDATE??? Gods above I hate it. I have DoD and CS on here to play just every now and then -- and I told it not to update the stupid things. So what's it doing right now - updating them. What a piece 'o carp.

Hate...hate...hate...hate...hate...hate...hate...h ate...hate...hate...hate...

Comment

Originally posted by TheAdj`
                          It's simply an ethereal plane.
                          oooooo... ethereal plane.. That's good... that's good...

Comment

*Looks at time* Alas it is time to sleep. I will wake up and continue tomorrow

Comment

*Looks at thread* Realizes that some people need a RL! :icon_lol:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X