Do we want this plugin on the server?
    Yes.
    75.00%
    No.
    12.50%
    I don't care.
    12.50%
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Extra Polls (plugin)

I've played this plugin before and enjoy it. I hit level10 in every single game of CO I play, and it's frustrating to be limited in my abilities.

*cough*

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I always thought it was stupid to just be limited to 10 levels.

Comment

Heavy jetpack ftw?

Comment

I'd rather see a modified version of hambone mode (cool dude btw) that allows you to auto-get the same upgrades you had previously than unlimited levels, unless you want to make combat some pseudo-rpg mode of ns.

Comment

Well, I'm all for making CO whatever we decide is the most fun, as it's clear that, majoritively, we have no concern for taking it too seriously. By pseudo-RPG, do you mean, similar to war3, that you have one very powerful unit which heavily influences battles? I'm curious. I've enough exposure to RPGs to propably follow your explained meaning but not guess or assume it.

Is it correct to say that Hambone mode is defined as being able to re-select your upgrades with every spawn? Would you guys like a poll to see if we want this CO mode enabled on the server?

I wish the re-selection process was possible during your DEAD time, ala Savage.

Comment

does this mean there will be flying heavies with jetpacks shooting grenades, hand grenades, dropping mines, and hmging pretty much everything in their path.

btw this will suck for late joiners

Comment

Originally posted by bobislongenough
                btw this will suck for late joiners
                Yeah, but combat rounds are only 15 mins long, so these late joiners are only screwed for the duration of the round - say, 10 mins max. Since we don't take combat too seriously here, I think that's fine.

Comment

You can't get hmg AND gl just like you couldn't now. You only get one "Slot 1" weapon. You can trade back and forth tho', but it costs you a level each time.

Same applies for jp vs HA -- you can switch from one to the other (but can't have both at the same time) costing you two levels per swap.

You will be able to buy everything, plus get toys like a hand grenade and a welder. and mines. and catapacks.

Depending on the max level - you can get a pretty wicked onos.

As for HAMBONE mode - it's another creative gameplay mode that mixes things up. I've never played it but it sounds interesting. Perhaps enable for a few days so that we can all try it and then vote on the permanence?

Comment

Re: Extra Levels (plugin)

I'm willing to give it a try. To be honest I think this will mostly benefit the aliens, especially Fades, who get exp insanely fast and will become godlike by the time the time limit is up. Marines can't kill nearly as fast by themselves as a good Fade can, regardless of their upgrades.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X