The super 1337

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The super 1337

hey guys its me ^inc.ompetent<Kenshin> just registered and wanted to tell you alittle about myself

Well first i am 35 live in my parents basement and dream of being a cartoonist. I have blond hair and blue eyes and nice tan. I enjoy long walks on the beach and watching sunsets. Oh yea i own all you YAR's out there :)~

Re: The super 1337

yeah.... okie.. too much info :P Even I have ever given that much info, but your not me so i wont bother :P Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshin
      hey guys its me ^inc.ompetent<Kenshin> just registered and wanted to tell you alittle about myself

Well first i am 35 live in my parents basement and dream of being a cartoonist. I have blond hair and blue eyes and nice tan. I enjoy long walks on the beach and watching sunsets. Oh yea i own all you YAR's out there :)~
      I'm [Faith] ^o^

I own you.

Comment

welcome aboard man, I was wondering when we would see you on the forums.

Comment

Glad to see you hear, kenshin. :)
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            Glad to see you hear, kenshin. :)
            Ahahahaha!

In Soviet Russia, word misspells YOU!

Comment

omg. pwnt.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Own YAR lol sure.....

YAR

Comment

Don't make me post THE SCREENSHOT OF DOOM, redeye.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X