Server not available?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server not available?

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't get on TGNS server today at all. Steam says it's not responding, and I can't manually connect via the listed IP address or tgns.tacticalgamer.com.

Is it just me?

Re: Server not available?

TG is migrating to its new data center, and we should have an NS server back online early this week. For more information regarding the migration, please visit the General Forums, or tacticalgamer.com.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thanks...didn't realize the migration was going to make the server completely unavailable for the duration, and I rarely frequent the general forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage
        Thanks...didn't realize the migration was going to make the server completely unavailable for the duration, and I rarely frequent the general forums.
        Well, we weren't anticipating our plug being pulled as quickly as it was. We had expected to have the new servers up before the old ones were unplugged. In any case, we're working hard to bring you back the quality server you've come to enjoy here at Tactical Gamer.

Although the new one will be faster. And better. :-)
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis

Although the new one will be faster. And better. :-)
          Old server=owned. Apophis=the man.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

just take your time, I don't get back from vacation until friday. :D

All you other stiffs can like, take a bath or something.
            --
            CaveDog
            "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

It's another 2 weeks before I'm due for that...

Comment

so whats the status?
                I've tried multiple IPs that have been posted...nothing.

Somebody update me. I need my skulk fix.
                por favor.

drew_952

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...