The Dojo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dojo

Back during Micr0c0sm's tournament we had about 80 people sign up, a good chunk of which did play a fair number of matches. I'm wondering if a tenth of those people would like to get together and form a team for the Dojo's "Open Division" tournament program.

Matches are played at any time on any day of the week that two captains agree upon. The caliber of teams is engineered to welcome "good pubbers" while maintaining what we believe will be an enjoyable and competitive atmosphere.

Besides all that, and on a personal note, being in a team is a lot of fun. It adds a deeper sense of community to the glowing box that sits on your desk, and while Tactical Gamer's public server is very cohesive with team players, it is still only a public server and it can't (nor does it try to) compare with clan-level play by the very nature of the beast.

Anyway, if you would like to be part of a team, feel free to post here or talk with some of your friends from the community and get something brewing.

Thanks for your interest,
    --Radix

PS: Our Code of Conduct is very simple and can be found :here: - it should match up well with your own values if you're a frequent player on Tactical Gamer.

Re: The Dojo

If anyone is putting together a team from TG for this, I'd be interested in joining it.

Comment

Re: The Dojo

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      If anyone is putting together a team from TG for this, I'd be interested in joining it.
      We could revive Hydra...

Anyway, I posted that I could fill in for a team. But I rather join a tg team over another one.
      Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X