Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The question mark

hello,

I'd like to be a member so I dont have that question mark next to my name in Natural Selection. Ive been around since NS came out. Im in the Military so I only get the chance to play once every 6 months or so.

Server IP where I want to be a member: 74.52.157.234:27015
    My steam ID is 0:0:2015145

The players at the server seem cool and helpful.. I also get a good ping there so Id like to make it my home while on my summer leave. Thanks!

ah yes, is there any other NS servers??

Re: The question mark

Read and sign the TGNS Primer, stickied at the top of the general discussion forum, put you steam ID in your profile. Steam will show you any and every server there is, TGNS has 2.
    No matter how good an idea you think it is. If you tfac MS, your team will eject you, your clan will cut you, and your mom wont love you. - RouterBox's guide to commanding

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Thank you for your service. I hope TG gives you what you're looking for. Feel free to send me a Private Message if you have any questions.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Nice playing some rounds with you tonight on the server, hope you find a home here. Remember you can always ask questions from our regs if you need any help with the game, or here on the forums.
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...