alien on marine res

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alien on marine res

Hey i was thinking of cool ideas for newer versions of ns, and i came up with an idea that aliens could build on top of built marine tower as gorge for the same cost of a chamber, the "leacher node" would only retrieve half the amount of the normal RT but the gorge would not have to wait for a skulk to chew down the node, also this would work well with sensory making the alien appendage to the marine tower invisible. Maybe the res system could work as the marines get one res, aliens get one res.

Tell me what you think.

well i dont know how to post pictures someone help me out plz

Re: alien on marine res

You can go to an image hosting site and post the image then coppy the link provided into the post, that is one way to do it.

Leacher node? I don't know how useful it could be, i'll admit it would give more res but it would be better to have your own node i think, most of the time you want marine rts dead not leached so you can place your own node, and if you can't kill them its most likely because their in a marine controlled area that they would just kill the leach.

Cool idea, but i don't think it would be very practical in gameplay.

Besides their working somewhat on NS2 now, not positive their gonna make any more additions to NS.

Comment

Practicality in game play is irrelevant, tbh.

Although, with the latest fuss about SC2, I wouldn't mind seeing some thoughts on a new aspect of game play. Alien corruption effecting marine buildings and marines themselves. I think they're discussing the hive "creep" or whatever effecting marines in the hive, but I'd like to see a gorge be able to spray that creep over a res node or the armory or something to make a certain structure useless for a certain amount of time.

Maybe even corruption on marines to a level that they can be controlled by a new class of alien. Mind controlling aliens who can send marines on a spree of base destruction ftw?

-Mom
      Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Oh god, i hope not... can you immagine? with TK on, control another marine and start going on a killing spree, but the marine can't talk to say anything.... while the alien controls him and his buddies go "WHAT THE HELL MAN", lol, far to much area for abuse i'd think yermo :P

Comment

wel the marine should look different while he is being controlled
          Furthermore it should be REALLY hard to do it too. like, he should have low health and a parasite, as well as the alien creature near him using his infest attack or whatever.
          Natural Selection name: Fodderkill. Why Fodderkill? Well, its because im so easy to kill hahaha!
          "Why don't Fades ever die?"
          -Universal question almost all new players ask at some point, even if they n ever say it.

Forum name: Fat B Man
          Ingame name: Fodderkill

Just call me Fodder on TS or whatever

Comment

If only that weren't the entire point, Donat. Lol.

-Mom
            Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X