Mouse Lock uP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Lock uP?

Hey, i used to use Windows 2000 yesterday, but i switched to XP today. Now i installed Windows XP and got everything running and when i play NS my mouse locks up sometimes. I can't move it whatsoever some times or it just lags. Anyone know what is wrong or if there is a setting/bug that i can fix?

Re: Mouse Lock uP?

Yeah, I get that too, it isn't just in game either, it still MOVES, but it's almost like the mouse is lagging, and sometimes it cant move in a certain direction until I give it a good whack (what can I say, it works!:row__573:) after a few minutes it's fine again, but it's a serious hinderence while it's happening.
    <<<<Magic!!

-F- Concr3te: "Brutus, goddammit, shut up!"

Comment

This may be the cause and solution to your mouse problem.

My mouse lag only happens in game and ive only seen it happen for HL1 games. I think this may be causes omega video drivers. I'm going to switch to the normal ati ones and see if it fixes it.

The quick fix for this is setting hl.exe and steam.exe to low priority in task manager.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyEye View Post
        The quick fix for this is setting hl.exe and steam.exe to low priority in task manager.
        I have this problem too and this works. I've never needed to change the priority on steam though, just HL.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X