I quit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quit

Yeah, I finally let go of this game, deleted it just now. I feel both proud and sad as I will be leaving a great community and a lot of fun times that I won't remember or benefit from in life which is why I decided to leave finally. I was thinking of doing this for a long time but never brought myself to it because I just couldn't let go. This was part of my daily routine which I held in disdain, but as I said, I was addicted in a sense.

Good luck to you all and hopefully we'll meet again.

P.S. I deleted steam and every game I had associated with it so if you had me on Steam friends, you may or may not have my MSN if you would like to keep in touch, feel free.

Re: I quit

Going to miss you, great player to play with... A+++++++ Will buy from again.

Comment

Ditto that ebay message
      Natural Selection name: Fodderkill. Why Fodderkill? Well, its because im so easy to kill hahaha!
      "Why don't Fades ever die?"
      -Universal question almost all new players ask at some point, even if they n ever say it.

Forum name: Fat B Man
      Ingame name: Fodderkill

Just call me Fodder on TS or whatever

Comment

See you in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
          See you in a week.
          Lawl. Was thinking the same!! :icon_cool
          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Well, people can quit WOW, but NS isn't a negative addiction like WOW.

Frankly, if there wasn't such a good community on this server, NS just isn't that great a game to tolerate having to deal with it on a normal pub. I don't see any great reason to quite unless a significant other makes it an ultimatum. :row__573:
            Last edited by orlanth; 07-13-2007, 02:50 AM. Reason: can't spell

Comment

Originally posted by orlanth View Post
              Well, people can quit WOW, but NS isn't a negative addiction like WOW.
              WoW is not a negative addiction :) I'm happily addicted to it as is everyone else in my life.

But yay for NS and the community!
              --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

WoW is teh bad. NS can be teh bad. Good luck to you moving on took. You were always good to play with. Go toss a frisbee and drink a beer. It's good for you.
                Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Originally posted by orlanth View Post
                  I don't see any great reason to quite unless a significant other makes it an ultimatum.
                  My wife told me to quit playing NS or she was gonna toss my pc out the door. . . .

I told her to go ahead, I've got two more before I have to resort to playing it on her laptop. ;)
                  aka Roland tHTG

Comment

all the best, its been fun.

But seriously....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

PS. I doubt I will ever quit NS(followed by NS2) regardless of any games thats coming in near future even SC2 wont hold me back.

Comment

Originally posted by Keres View Post
                      WoW is not a negative addiction :) I'm happily addicted to it as is everyone else in my life.

But yay for NS and the community!
                      Get those Epics!!! :D

Comment

I recently bought halo for pc and have been playing that, still gunna pop in time to time though.
                        No matter how good an idea you think it is. If you tfac MS, your team will eject you, your clan will cut you, and your mom wont love you. - RouterBox's guide to commanding

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                          See you in a week.
                          Rofl PWN. But then again, how long has it been since you saw me?

-Zephyr
                          You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                          We are not a single game.
                          We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                          We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
                            Rofl PWN. But then again, how long has it been since you saw me?

-Zephyr
                            well now that dystopia is sorta defunct, (at least thats what I heard from a few ppl on NS server 2 weeks ago) we will see you :P I hope.

Comment

I may return if I get a new pc this year. I don't know if ns would cut it for me anymore though. When is ns2 coming out! (:P ??)

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X