No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away

Hadn't been on in a while (I KNOW YOU NOTICED AND WERE WORRIED SICK).

Moved to Texas, am on dialup. Probably will remain that way for a while (have to buy a house; no broadband offered in the apts. I'm in). But I shall return. I know you all look forward to the day the server gets stupid again.

-- er
    Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Re: Away

man i have been so upset with worry , glad your still alive there bay be cakes
    if you were movin to texas you should of let me know i got a barn out yonder by the crick where i park muh sexy tractor that has dsl.

I'm glad you checked in with us. I don't know who was going to call the Feds, but someone was . . .

I am saddened that you are in a rural part of Texas without the possibility of broadband access. Did you sign the lease already?

Did you say you were going to have to buy a house to solve this problem?

I don't think NS is enough to warrant purchasing a house, but hopefully you are doing it for other reasons. :row__573:

Originally posted by Dead_Meat View Post
        ..... i got a barn out yonder by the crick where i park muh sexy tractor that has dsl.
        I lol'ed :D.

Stupid should take u up on that offer hehe

I want a tractor that has dsl!

hurry back stupid
          aka Roland tHTG

My tractor has 4 DSLs!

Hurry back, you stupid stupid. I'm coming back soon, so you better too.

You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
            We are not a single game.
            We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
            We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed