This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, well, well....

I was linked to that "I hate yuo myg0t 2" movie by a friend, and what did I find in their forums?

http://www.myg0t.net/forum/member.php?userid=13229
    Hi.

Re: Well, well, well....

Recoup, from ns.org, recently created an account in our forums to PM me regarding some business at ns.org. He has no interest in our website or the content herein.

If you're insinuating that Red's forum account there is indication that he supports their efforts or has any interest in their ways, I think that's an unsafe assumption.

However, if we're just giving Red a hard time, then let me take this time to spew some rambling about him sucking too much to use hacks (which really isn't true. heh.).
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by PsiRedeye22
      Nice rage try.

Anyways, I have a couple years left of SWG. Maybe we can go into business together to **** people over, I have 10k left from the times I went through the "give me 20k now, and once I give you the speeder, give me the rest."

http://www.myg0t.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6667
      Hi.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrapage
        Odd that you can see that gyrapage... it's asking ME to log in, and I don't have an account there... :)
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I have registered, yes. I had to in order to get the link to the movie.

That's why I quoted, so you could read it.
          Hi.

Comment

Gyrapage, if you've got an accusation or point to make, make it fast. Unless you provide the stimulus for a conversation, I'll be locking this thread in two hours.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X