Im going for now...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going for now...

It truely makes me sad to say that I have to leave you all now. Events in my personal life have taken over and I wont be able to play on this server for a while now. I'll be able to stop in occasionally and spam something on the forums to assure you im not dead, but TGNS will not be in my reach for a while it seems. I dont know how much you all will miss me but I can assure you I will miss every one of you.

Enigma, Batman, Otacon, Wyzcrak, Ender, ShroomPicker, Rampage, Paranoid....you guys are the sole reason I still decide to play NS when I think its getting old. Every gamer out there should strive to be like the players on TGNS, they make a game an experience.

Enigma: Keep envisioning that the players you attack are me, your score will skyrocket
    Otacon: YOUR A FREAKING STEALTH NINJA BOY!
    Batman: 0MGL3IKWTF!1313131111!!11!!eleven11!11!YAR
    Wyzcrak: You better not go insane(er) while im gone, I want to see that myself
    Ender: Hamasaki! (or was that tycho I was doing that with...) Bah your cool anyway
    ShroomPicker: ...............yeah uh.........your.....um...probably more high than Batman
    Rampage: You are L33T my friend
    Paranoid: WE ARE GOING TO FIND YOUR DAMN HAX ONE DAY AND BAN U OMG!

I may be able to have a final match tonight if I can make it.

I'll be back.

*sniff sniff*

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :( :( :( :( :(
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: Im going for now...

Best of luck. I look forward to your return. Be well.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Well I wont be on the server tonight because im leaving around 6 so I dont think I will be able to make the games but zephyr my home dog its been fun.Hope you will be back to spam the mics with me soon.

YAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bye :(

YAR!

Comment

good luck with whatever comes at ya next man.
          Hope to game with you again one day.

Comment

Your one of the few people on that server who makes me laugh.

P.S. sorry for killing you that....6 times.

Comment

Hey, that's really touching Zephyr.

I've dabbled in other games, only to return here. When I got my Gentoo box running and transferred all my work, files, and e-mail to 100% Linux, I tried Enemy Territory. It's just not the same. I broke down and installed Win98 on another hard drive just for this.

Come back soon, Zephyr.

--Shroom
              -- Shroom
              I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X