9:30 Tuesday 6th - Server Down Again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9:30 Tuesday 6th - Server Down Again?

TG servers... only good place there is to play... People are nice, server is good... But whats up with all the downtime lately? Oh, another thing, I wanted to sign up as a member of TG... but the form doesnt have any subscriptions listed?
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Re: 9:30 Tuesday 6th - Server Down Again?

<<-- is refreshing like crazy.. hah
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAWuss
      TG servers... only good place there is to play... People are nice, server is good... But whats up with all the downtime lately? Oh, another thing, I wanted to sign up as a member of TG... but the form doesnt have any subscriptions listed?
      To sign up as a member, CLICK HERE !

Comment

Thanks!!! Done already!!! I love you man!! haha

Comment

Uh oh...you called her a man....You dead.

Comment

I was just checkin that.. sorry luna ;)

Comment

We just had a new video card put in our machine by the data center techs. The server will be back up momentarily! :-)
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X