Yo whattup!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo whattup!

Hey guys how's it going. did they finally release a new version of NS so it stops sucking? I might come back and start playing again i don't know. i miss whyzcrack's soothing voice yelling at me for losing the game.....

Re: Yo whattup!

Welcome.

We have plugins installed on the server which change gameplay. You should play a few games. Many of us enjoy it very much, and I think you would as well.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Yea, I love playing on the TG server... Plugins, and people make for a good game... I cry when TGNS goes down.. :(
      birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

It's only a bug-fix, hence if he felt it was sucking before, he will likely still feel that way.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Assuming nothing about himself has changed. The smallest of things, in either a game or a player, can change and make a previously boring game interesting.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
            It's only a bug-fix, hence if he felt it was sucking before, he will likely still feel that way.
            Where's the changelist?
            Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

They said on the front page that beta 5 would primarily be bug fixes. Still, a lot of those bugs are long-standing and have a serious impact on the game(like the removal of ridiculous knockback). Either way, unless Rosemary wants to fill us in on why NS sucked when he played, there's no way we can know if he'll like it now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X