No announcement yet.

New Dedicated NS Server Address

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dedicated NS Server Address

The Natural Selection server is moving from its current box onto a brand new dedicated box which will host no other games. Having our own box gives us more options and freedom when it comes to configurations than if we're sharing the box with other games.

The IP of this new box is

and I have successfully installed the server as an exact clone of our current NS server. I'll be disabling the old box on Friday. By then, the hostname should also be pointing to the new, above IP address.

Thank you to the supporting members for making this possible. Without member support, this server likely wouldn't be available to us.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed