Rawr!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rawr!!!!

Its me Kilalot, you've seen me in TG a couple times already and i finally got my account registered after relizing it asked for the email and not the username.

o well, from what i heard im such a server favorite :)

so much <3.
    so much <3 for dc...

[FFT]Kilalot

Re: Rawr!!!!

Good to see you in the forums, "killa". :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      Good to see you in the forums, "killa". :)
      w00t

&

rawr
      --
      CaveDog
      "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

im now a paying member cause i support u guys for being mature gamers and for have such mature admins that dont like to send me to the readyroom after getting a questioned devour(gotta <3 {LoC}Me2)

if the payment didnt come from [email protected] tell me cause thats my paypal and i know i sent it to help support u guys per month but i gotta make sure i auth the account first o_0!

btw whats ur mIRC channel so i could idle it...

[FFT]Kilalot

Comment

I respect tg for all it does.. but i hate un-needed devouring... if that happens to me, i tend to leave for the night :\

Comment

There's a channel called #tgns on the gamesurge network (formerly gamesnet). It's highly under-used though :icon9:

Comment

Kila,

You need to PM Apophis if you think there are problems with the membership. We could help you, but we would just be middle men. He's your resource.

The #tgns channel was created by me when I was testing an IRC bot which I eventually gave up on (it broadcasts NS games in the channel). I never really announced the channel, but people nonetheless have found it slowly. :) I'm there anytime I'm in mIRC.

Thank you for the support, Kila. It truely is appreciated. I'm glad you enjoy the server.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

You are mine for the taking "Kilalot" and I will take you violentlyl :icon26:

That said welcome aboard :icon19:

Comment

Originally posted by ThinG
                  There's a channel called #tgns on the gamesurge network (formerly gamesnet). It's highly under-used though :icon9:
                  Some GameSurge admin messaged me today, saying I took the name of one of his bots and it was having trouble 'signing on' again... Damn that, he couldn't name his bots something easily identificable, like Bot_Syn, or Synbot..or something?.. *cries*

Now I have to use one of those second rate names like... Syn_

woe is me.
                  |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Comment

#tgns doesn't even have a chanserv... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasuke
                      *shrug* he was persistent about it heh
                      |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Comment

Originally posted by Sasuke
                        hah, sasu its cause wyz never officially created it, he just typed it in w/o registoring it. ANother channel that some of us our on.. none that you cant find in tgns, is #tacticalrage which is also on gamesurge

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
                          I respect tg for all it does.. but i hate un-needed devouring... if that happens to me, i tend to leave for the night :\
                          I put "un-needed devouring" right up there with "spawn camping"... IE I laugh every time some body bitches about them..

Comment

i so h8 ppl that dont know how to correctly put in plugins for a server and i also h8 ppl that like to **** with server files so it ****s the server up, then i have to drive to LA and then i have to fix the damn server for no money!

[FFT]Kilalot

Comment

....Huh? I set up a server once. If I can do it, anyone can :P. Had plugins, too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X