No access?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No access?

I was playing a few days ago and when I tried to join it gave me a message about not having access to the server, yet there was no password or anything. What kind of devil magic is this???

I'm new around here btw, I play on the server from time to time, im [FFT] Bukkake`Ninja

Re: No access?

Nice to have you here, Bukkake.

Using the playername "NSPlayer", the default name when you install NS, is the only thing that I know of which will cause you to have that error.

If that doesn't help, and you're still getting the error, please give me an exact time when the error happened so that I can look at the logs and begin the process of helping you learn the solution.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Might a cause also be the server being chock-full-o-members?
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Well, when you try to join and it's full, the error (which I never see) is something about "you can't kick any slots." When you use "NSPlayer as your playername, the error is more like "You have no access", which is more similar to the error he described.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I can verify that it says "You are unable to kick any slots" when its full. Only happens a few times, though.

Comment

Yea, I had been testing something out under the name NSPlayer earlier that day and forgotten to change it back. Thanks!

Comment

Funny that NSPlayer is not an allowed name, but something with Bukkake in it is... :icon_roll

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                Funny that NSPlayer is not an allowed name, but something with Bukkake in it is... :icon_roll
                I was thinking the exact same thing. :icon5:
                I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Shhhh...I'm sure there's a goodly number of people who remain happily ignorant of the exact meaning of the word Bukkake. And folks, if you are one of these people, please take my word for it, you don't want to know. I'm sure you can find out, but much like goatse.cx or the like, you're better off never knowing the horrible truth.

This public service announcement brought to you by the letter B and teh win.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X