Tonight's game on ns_nancy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's game on ns_nancy

Excellent job on both teams (alien win). That was an epic tug of war 45minathon. Aliens for the most part were using great coordination with lerks\fades\onos\gorges etc. At least twice we were down to 1 hive and came back. There were heavy trains mixed with jetpacks (full tech I'm assuming) along with map control going back and forth on both sides. I'd like to thank the alien team for not giving up after losing all lifeforms and down to one hive.

It was insane how the aliens saved mother hive from that siege. We lost the fade and there was only 2 lerks gassing and skulks fighting teched heavies\JP+hmgs and a gl. Everything came together at the LAST minute and we took out the PG and TF, very slick.
    Last edited by aeroripper; 08-01-2007, 03:06 AM.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: Tonight's game on ns_nancy

That was a slick game. It got so hard just to keep 2 Resnodes at times.

Comment

Re: Tonight's game on ns_nancy

That game was damn fun. Many thanks to all who were in it.

A great proportion of my recent TGNS games have been very satisfying, overall.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X