Where is everybody?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everybody?

Every time I join the server lately at least half of the players are No-CDs, and only a couple of the regs at most are present. What happened to you guys?

Re: Where is everybody?

Originally posted by Zek
    Every time I join the server lately at least half of the players are No-CDs, and only a couple of the regs at most are present. What happened to you guys?
    I've heard a rumor that some of the people on the other side of my wall (ie: "outside") actually ENJOY being there, nowhere near an air conditioner or a computer or stuff. I know, I know, it seems silly, and I don't believe it either, but I've heard it said more than once, so there's a minor about of credance.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I'm on my 12th 12-hour night shift in a row.

Just 3-4 more to go yay!
      Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

I don't consider myself to be a regular, but I don't join the TG server unless an ns_ game is going. I don't fancy playing co_ maps . Most of the times when I look (from 5pm - 11pm GMT/BST) the server is either empty or has a handfull of people playing co_.

Comment

Im still here...just unable to visit as frequently. Dont worry were not all dead, the regs were all here last week :). Just a slow week in the middle of summer I guess.
          -Zephyr
          You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
          We are not a single game.
          We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
          We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinG
            I don't consider myself to be a regular, but I don't join the TG server unless an ns_ game is going. I don't fancy playing co_ maps . Most of the times when I look (from 5pm - 11pm GMT/BST) the server is either empty or has a handfull of people playing co_.
            If you join while a CO game is on, that's one more person to bring the numbers up so an NS game will start.
            [volun2]
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

You think I don't realise that?

They decided to introduce a new gamemode in NS. A gamemode I care very little about. I decide not to play it simply because I can't enjoy myself while playing it. I usually only play on ns_ only servers and servers without severe game modifying plugins. The possibility of having a great game on TG has brought me to "endure" playing on an "unchained" server. I choose not to join as long as co_ is running though.

This is my own personal opinion of co_ and regardless of whether it will get a game of NS going, it is my own choice whether to play it or not :). And yes, I would prefer starting out as a 1 on 1 on an ns_ map and wait for the server to fill then playing combat untill there are enough players for ns_. Once again, my own personal opinion and stance on the game :).

Comment

Well, if there are people playing CO, get on there and start a votemap. :)

And the magic number to have it go NS at mapchange is 10, last I looked. So if there are 9 playing CO, hop on and endure the 15 minutes (tops) until your wish is granted. :)
                [volun2]

Comment

I've noticed while a CO game is running, players will slowly seep into the server, and then we get into NS maps. But after a couple of NS games, some regular wants to play CO again, initiates a mapvote, and it usually changes (unfortuantley). Once CO starts, a LOT of people end up leaving, and that's the end of it. What i dont get is if those people voted for CO, why the hell do they leave afterwards? Thanks a lot.
                  |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X