I Return! ...Again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Return! ...Again.

Well, after a bit of time away from it, playing other newer games, I got that craving to play NS again. So I installed it on this computer (old HD died a few months back) and went at it, finding again how much I loved playing this game with this community. Had a few trying to teach me (again) how to command (Not like riding a bike). Funny enough, I think I'm actually doing better this time as a player then I did last time.

Anyway, I also decided that after all the times in the past that I found myself enjoying myself here, I decided to be a little more supportive this time around.

Glad to be back around.

Re: I Return! ...Again.

Welcome back and thanks for the support! Hope to see you on the server.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Yes, we saw him in the server today! Oh wait, aero was afk again so only I saw him. :D
      birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Welcome! Back!

Now to get *MY* butt back on the server again. Maybe when my wife starts sleeping in again I'll start staying up until 2AM again.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
          Maybe when my wife starts sleeping in again I'll start staying up until 2AM again.
          What?
          Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid View Post
            What?
            When my wife changed jobs, she began getting up WAY earlier than I do. I -- being the awesome husband I am -- also awoke earlier, to show solidarity. Therefore I've been going to be a lot sooner as well, when my usual NS time was after midnight or later.
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Welcome back, and thanks for the help with the bills.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
                When my wife changed jobs, she began getting up WAY earlier than I do. I -- being the awesome husband I am -- also awoke earlier, to show solidarity. Therefore I've been going to be a lot sooner as well, when my usual NS time was after midnight or later.
                Newlywed?
                Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                  Welcome back, and thanks for the help with the bills.
                  "Place is half the dern reason I'm addicted to NS anyway. Might as well support it a bit." <<;;

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X