Every time I look ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time I look ....

... the server is empty... arent you playing on you own servers? common guys i want to play with you its much fun ^^
    so far.
    the crazy german guy!

Re: Every time I look ....

The sever is usually full\filling from 6ish-midnight and starts to empty out after that. Not sure what time you're trying to join, but it might be real early morning for most of the folks in the US.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

17/17 at the moment. You should be finishing dinner right about now! Go play! :)
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Tactical Gamer is the best NS server in the United States.

Unfortunately, you are in Germany, so our "prime time" hours are probably at a strange time to you, like noon or something. You are of course welcome any time you can make it, but be aware that you are about 10 Time Zones away from most of us.

Comment

there is an 6 hour difference .... if its 15 o`clock at you (Dallas) here its 21 o´clock...
          so far.
          the crazy german guy!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...