Are SM's immune to AFK boot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are SM's immune to AFK boot?

There was a player that was a temp-admin SM that was AFK most of the game on marines. Anyhow I was wondering what keeps players from getting kicked or are SM's immune?

Re: Are SM's immune to AFK boot?

AFAIK, no one is immune to the anti-afk plugin. I know that there's a minimum number of players that need to be connected for it to start kicking, but I don't recall the number that's set. An admin can tell us that!
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAWuss View Post
      AFAIK, no one is immune to the anti-afk plugin. I know that there's a minimum number of players that need to be connected for it to start kicking, but I don't recall the number that's set. An admin can tell us that!
      Indeed, there is no immunity. The number of the reckoning is eight.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

That said, if a player continues to move around in small circles in marine start, the plugin wont recognize him as AFK even though hes not really playing. Then you need to get an admin to remove him manually.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerostasis View Post
          That said, if a player continues to move around in small circles in marine start, the plugin wont recognize him as AFK even though hes not really playing. Then you need to get an admin to remove him manually.
          A "removal" is definitely in order for that. :icon20:
          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X