Steam Community Group: NaturalSelection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Community Group: NaturalSelection

Valve seems to be maturing their social offering within Steam. Folks have created an NS group. Feel free to join it.

Steam Group: NaturalSelection (NS) (Public Group)

Info: The Steam Community (wiki)

Also, don't miss this: Steam Group: TacticalGamer
    Last edited by kormendi; 08-07-2007, 11:20 AM. Reason: wyz fails to link properly :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Steam Community Group: NaturalSelection

Well, this thing pretty much refuses to work for me... guess that's why they call it a beta.

wyz, I fixed the link for you. It was pointing to the TG group.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Wow, Steam has come a long way, that's for sure!
      birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Yah just joined both groups. I can't post a picture though :( Any tips? I've tried PNGs, JPEGs, 100 by 100, 150 by 150. Still nothing.

Comment

I had to post mine several times to get it to work. PNG8, 184x184. Try 7 times in a row and see if you have any luck.

Thanks re: link, korm.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Yay I got my profile pic working! :D

So just wondering that rating? Mine is "1.5 El Terrible" is that based on # of hours played?

Comment

"Funny, and here I got mine to work the first time." ^_^;;

"But yea... I joined both the TG group and the NS group. I wonder if anyone will recognize the game that I pulled my steam Icon from."

Comment

I'm a 10...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by masterptg View Post
                  I'm a 10...lol.
                  Dangit! I was hoping for a rating based on 5 :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server