Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam issue

Hi fellas maybe you can help me out.

I know there is a problem with steam, I just wandering if the following Im experiencing with it IS actualy the problem valve (or outside source) has, or if its me.

When i connect to any NS server it goes through verification and downloading files, it continuously does that however, it will go through downloading same files numerous times. It seems as though it wont stop synchronizing.

Just wandering if the problem is on my side or not. Reason Im wondering that is because I had to reinstall steam after a game 2 nights ago, when it crashed on me and i was getting some steam.exe excemption error. After reinstalling Im experiencing what I mentioned above.

Thanks

Re: Steam issue

I haven't experienced that, and I'm not sure what that is. :(
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I noticed something, in steam when I chose which game to filter, NS is not on the list, all others tfc, CS , HL, and others are there. Why is that?

Oh and I was able to connect to 2.0 NS server successfully. CS works too

Comment

Natural Selection (beta)

is in my list of games by which to filter servers in the Steam server browser. I'm not sure why yours wouldn't show up if it's installed properly.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

You can get to NS 2.0 servers? Well what's the problem? NS 2.0 kicked ass.

Comment

dont u mean 1.04 kicks ass :p

[FFT]Kilalot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed