CD 4.23.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD 4.23.1

This is the latest version of the Steam client as of August 1, 2004.
    Attached Files
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: CD 4.23.1

CD has been disabled on the server due to errors. Someone test this new version of CD on the server and let me know if it causes any problems. If there are no problems, I'll re-enable CD on the server.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Didn't have trouble earlier tonight. But Steam is currently trying to update - so all bets are off.
      Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

there is a new version of cd out (4.23.2) which doesnt seem to work with steam... at least for me.

Comment

From CD website
          Originally posted by UnitedAdmins
          A new version of Cheating-Death has been released which contains fixes for false detections, various small bugfixes, and a few small speedups. You may or may not notice a performance increase. This new version of C-D also includes support for operation on a listen server.

Addditionally, Cheating-Death now has full Windows XP SP2 support.

Comment

4.23.2? If so then its broken.

Comment

I don't have the luxury of time this evening such as is required to investigate this, but I have disabled CD (and Mr. Annoying Voice) on the server until I do have that time.

Please continue to provide information, of any type, from any source, related to this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the version. Steam was patched again, at the expense of CD.

Comment

I have been switching between 4.23.1 and 4.23.2 . Both give me the code[35] freeze. CD on TG's seems to have been switched to required again.
                  -- Shroom
                  I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

read the sticky thread regarding 4.23.3 --- that's

FOUR POINT TWENTY-THREE POINT T H R E E
                    Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Server seems pretty dead lately. Probably due to the fact we need 4.23.3 which doesn't seem to be available at united admins. As much as I hate playing with a team of fools, I can't stand playing game after game of combat due to lack of players.

We have been here before, if only there was a magical solution.

PS - probably should be in the other CD thread

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

its because im not there ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse