TG Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Servers

Im getting some lag problems on the TG servers. Pings are fine on other servers. Just trying to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

If it is a problem along the line how does that work never experienced it before is it something with the host company? Do they work to fix stuff like that. Is it not really a big problem and im just freaking out because my ping is 340 on my fav server and not other ones :C

Re: TG Servers

There's a command in WinXP called 'tracert'. It pings every machine between you and the server (Google it if you need more details). Run it against 'tgns.tacticalgamer.com' and see if you notice high pings anywhere along the way.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: TG Servers

Pings are back to normal on the servers now. :D thanks for the tracert ill remember that for next time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X