X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tutorial map

I thought this was interesting:

Originally posted by Nemesis Zero
    There are by the way very specific plans for a tutorial map (won't be ready for Beta 5, though).
    Originally posted by Flayra
    Once 3.0 is rock-solid, a training course is definitely on the list.
    http://www.natural-selection.org/for...ic=77222&st=60
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: tutorial map

Note Flayra's post below that one...

PS -- THANKS FOR YOUR EDIT STEALING MY THUNDER WYZ!!!1one
    Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

You can edit posts?

;)

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        You can edit posts?

;)
        Unfortunately, not yours....
        Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid
          Unfortunately, not yours....
          lies...

I can edit yours.. you can't edit mine?

(i'd stick a devil icon here, but I have the icon interface disabled because I'm a geek)

Comment

There was supposedly a map called ns_training for 2.0. And for 1.-4 they had a slideshow tutorial. But its about time they made a good, finalized training map. Hopefully it will cover how to not hump the armory.

Comment

Yeah, so what's cool is there's this new tournament, that's called ns invitational... man, what's this got to do with anything? nothing! oh wait, no! It's a cool tournament, and what's cooler, is that Flayra spectated a couple matches that took place in it because the guy who organized it all (tribaldaniel is his name), pulled some strings and got a buncha cool stuff. he spectated i think a match between ycsp and oss, also a match between blackmarket and wmd. point is, he's around =)

If anyone's wondering about NSI, you can read the following paragraph, because the stuff about flayra is over.

There are lots of matches every weekend and every single one is covered by an HLTV server that you can connect to and watch, also some select matches are shoutcasted over winamp. Match nights are usualy friday saturday and sunday... some belated ones on monday. This is the first season of NSI and the tournament is double elimination. If you want to watch some matches or somthing you can check it out.

http://nsi.momentofimpact.us/ - homepage
              #nsinvitational on irc.gamesurge.net

I guess, what kind of person would i be with out pimping my clans channel so,
              #weapons

Comment

Ignore him, he forgot his meds again.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
                  man, what's this got to do with anything? nothing!
                  Nuff said.
                  Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X