Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server changing routing?

Hey.
    I'm having this issue that happens every day...
    I get about 70-80 ping during the day.
    Once 10:00 PM PST hits, it seems like the servers routing changes to me, and I end up with 140-150 ping.
    Anyone know of anything about this?

Re: Server changing routing?

Do a tracert to the server before and after 10pm and see if there's a difference, but i don't expect you'll find anything there.

If it's that regular, there's likely something else goin on; check you processes, check other computers on your network, check/disable wireless network if you have one.

Also take note of what else is happening at that time. Does a roommate, neighbour come home? Does a security system turn on? etc...
    sigpic

Comment

Yea, it seems people have been having trouble with pings at peak times...

Comment

I've had the same thing happen before, and it was definitely the network between my workstation and the server (close to me sometimes; close to the server sometimes; sometime in between).

Also, I've had problems like that which ended up being problems on my workstation.

It it were the server box itself, we'd all be feeling it equally (for the most part).
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X