CD 4.23.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD 4.23.3

This is the latest version of the CD client as of August 12, 2004.
    Attached Files
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: CD 4.23.3

Originally posted by Dabb
    nsp ... should be fixed
    Please confirm, guys. Thanks.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It works fine.

Comment

Thank you. :)

Comment

Not for me.
          Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

I need overwhelming positive feedback before I will re-enable CD on the server.

Comment

Don't listen to that guy.

You did upgrade to 4.23.3, right? I was just playing on the server with it about an hour ago.

Comment

For some reason the update wasn't picked up by the checker or on UA website. I got it from here, though. And yeah, it works.

Comment

odd - - i'm still showing version 4.23.2 --- i'll update and give more feedback tomorrow

i guess the odd part is that the "Check for Update" button says that I have the current version. Getting the new one....now.

Comment

maybe a typo, i just checked 4.23.2 is the latest

Comment

4.23.3 is the latest.

It's not on the CD download page yet, which is why (among other reasons) it's attached in this thread. It was buried in a forum thread in the CD forums.

Comment

.....ahh ok

Comment

I've yet to get a single negative feedback from someone using 4.23.3 (posted in this thread, and one version newer than is available on CD's download page) on the server after Steam's 08/11 HL update.

I can again set the server as CDREQ once I get some more positive feedback.

However, if I set the server to CDREQ in response to success obtainable only by reading this forum thread and downloading and installing 4.23.3, you're likely to see far fewer players until CD 4.23.3 is officially released.

Comment

The 4.23.3 is A-OK "stupid approved" for usage for all your CD needs.

Until it breaks.

Comment

There was another Steam update, but miraculously, 4.23.3 still works.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X