hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

I'm new to Natural Selection but not TG, I play BF2142 a lot and have recently been getting into HL2 and a bunch of its mods (mainly insurgency, and sourceforts so far) and I think this will be a great experience as all of TG is.

EDIT: well crap I guess you have to have HL1 to play oh well, in that case anyone got suggestions for mods on HL2
    Last edited by Reaperassault; 09-17-2007, 01:04 AM. Reason: I'm illiterate
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Re: hello

Heh... well, welcome, sorta.

TG runs Counter-Strike Source, and dabbles in a Source Mod server now and again.

As for this game, you're missing out if you don't join us. :)
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

If you've never experienced Team Fortress in one of its forms, I highly recommend the Fortress Forever mod.
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

I've heard a lot about TF and several of the 3rd guys are doing TF2 beta stuff tonight, so might try that out, I'd spend the $10 to get HL1 but I'm a poor college student, I need that for food and caffeine.

Comment

Look, I know how it feels to be a poor college student. But come on, $10 is too big an investment for the best FPS ever made? Try it, you won't regret it. ;)

Comment

well the thing is I just spent the $45 for TF2 and Portal so maybe soon, I guess I could just not eat dinner but oh well.

Comment

you can do a lot by not eating.

Comment

Man cannot live on NS alone.

But NS and ramen works. :)
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It's like the Beatles said, "All you need is skulks..."
                  Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

"Hey, even without dinner, there's still breakfast and lunch." :P

Comment

what if you only ate dinner because you cant afford breakfast and lunch? (or dont wake up early enough to have either........ *cough* ahem.... uh... who would do that... not me....)
                      No matter how good an idea you think it is. If you tfac MS, your team will eject you, your clan will cut you, and your mom wont love you. - RouterBox's guide to commanding

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X