No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyas!

Hey everyone how is it going?? So its been a few months since I have been around internet and I can tell ya I am missing it. I got dial up today, part of me cheers to be back in touch with the internet world but my god i spent all night accomplishing like 3 things.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say hi. I talked to Fooker and he seemed to have a tainted mind and trying to get me to play TF2. I had to remind him he was a nub and NS is better. Anyway I hope everything has been going well on TG and maybe I can load up my computer one weekend and run to my parents for a little bit of play. I just hope the servers aren't empty that night :(

Have fun play safe.

<3 Chiller

Re: Heyas!

Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

It'd be an adjustment to be a few months without Internet :-/. My productivity would probably skyrocket if I didn't have it myself :P
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

I'd be unable to make a post like Chiller's, because I'd still be crying over the loss of internet.

Welcome back (kinda) Chiller. We look forward to your eventual return to gaming.
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed