SUPRISE!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPRISE!!!!!

http://www.natural-selection.org/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=50302&s=8faeecfd614adf266ab a744b8c759294

DXO is da man!!!

Excellent Job guys

Juggy

Comment

But like he said... don't advertise... so abide by the rules from now on with them... we dont want to be seen as a problem or a nusence..

Comment

I've seen several servers advertised before in the General Server Support forum, which is where he moved it. I'm sure he wouldn't have moved it and unlocked it if he intended for it to remain a dead thread.

Wyzcrak
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Regardless they Moderator requested advertising not to be done.. it is our job to respect that request.

Comment

His requests will be respected. Being a forum admin I can appreciate that. :) My point was that his reference to "here" was the General Discussion forums. It's clear to him that the thread is a promotional one, and I think it safe to take his moving it to the Server forum and unlocking it as a sign that the thread may continue. I believe his opposition was to it happening in the wrong forum, not the very fact that it was there.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by verbose
              Originally posted by Tempus
              And this is important, as we are starting to phase into a FF-ON server.
              *ears perk up in hunting-dog fashion*

*adds TG to ASE Favorites list*
              Nice Temp. Nice. :)

Wyzcrak

Comment

Looks like TG memebers are invading the NS forums. I will sign up later.
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

yea, it's about time we've finally started a revolution....

*whisper* perfect for matrix revolution ;)

Comment

EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME, AND LISTEN CAREFULLY.

No one is INVADING anything, and there's NO revolution. If you want to go support Tactical Gamer, and our Natural Selection server, Nightfire has created a thread in the Natural Selection forums where you can do just that. He's done a damn fine job of sharing his excitement about what this place is about, and he did his best to follow the rules of the ns.org forum (yes, they have rules.. so read before you post). But consider the following:

If you go create or use a brand new ns.org forum account to post your support of Tactical Gamer at ns.org, at least take the time to explain to folks reading the thread why you've come all the way to THEIR forums to talk about YOUR website/community/server. Don't act like you've never been here, don't act like you randomly found Nightfire's thread on accident, just BE HONEST. Tell folks how long you've been here, why you've stayed as long as you have, and, most importantly, why you really do think they'd enjoy themselves here.

One of the worst things you can do for Nightfire's thread is to go over the top. Simple, honest, helpful. Those should be your goals.

Hell, *I* overdid it in MY posts. (but then, my posts started out with a correction, and went from there :/ )

Wyzcrak

Comment

:|

Comment

One of the best things you can do to promote TG is to name yourself
                        [TG] NSPlayer or whatever and to have TG in your sig, but DONT mention TG. People get bored of everyone promoting their cause. Just post loads of sensible, helpful posts on the forums, especially the new player forum.
                        Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

So some one should change AreYouBreathing? to AtenHa`Ra on our boards, =P Because the latter isn't going to happen... Course, I'm likley to change my name again anyway, so it dosn't matter.

yes, again, shut up, I like change =P

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                            .....at least take the time to explain to folks reading the thread why you've come all the way to THEIR forums to talk about YOUR website/community/server. Don't act like you've never been here, don't act like you randomly found Nightfire's thread on accident, just BE HONEST. Tell folks how long you've been here, why you've stayed as long as you have, and, most importantly, why you really do think they'd enjoy themselves here.....

Wyzcrak
                            that's the only way to win the hearts of the pubs. and my post is going down and it's still only at 587 views. comon guys, if you don't like looking the same ol thread everydays, at least post your stuff and then never worry again. :arrow:

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                              quote from <CRACK>
                              It was a good server until they decided to charge 10$ a month to play a free game.

What nubs..
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy something that smells bad.... Does crack ever get over it? Am I the only one who remembers his WHINING for 2.5 months when TG went paid? After having to read his some 200+ NAG posts about something to complain about just to complain... damn. I was hoping hed grow up. I read his little interjection post in the NS.org thread, and that dude still pisses me off... more so now than ever. Sorry If ive gone too far or offended, but I think, still, he needs to get a life.
                              _________
                              <OP8-322>
                              %#^^^#%

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse