TWG on UnknownWorlds Entertainment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWG on UnknownWorlds Entertainment

For those of you who don't know, Unknown Worlds Entertainment, the creators of NS, have been running a TWG (The Werewolf Game) for some time now. This is a forum game, and we are currently looking for more people to play. Several members of TG are active players but we're always looking for fresh people. Recently, the number of players has been declining, due to people being busy, and we desperately need new players. So come on down and support the makers of one of the finest games ever created!!!

Heres the link to the forum where its held at:

http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/...p?showforum=37

Signups aren't open yet, but I would expect them to be within 2 weeks. Thanks!!
    :) All but two is one!:)

Re: TWG on UnknownWorlds Entertainment

Its a pretty big time commitment while it lasts, just warning people from my one game experience on those boards. Fun though.

Comment

Re: TWG on UnknownWorlds Entertainment

It is true, unless you are willing to put some effort into it, its no fun for you or anyone else. I find that it really doesn't require much more than 1/2 an hour to 45 min in the thread each night, less if you read fast and have a good idea of your plan. I've won in games that I maybe spent 10 min a night in the thread. The easiest thing to do is just let the irc channel idle the time if you know you cant spend much time on it. Then you can read it at your convenience. However, if you're gonna sign up don't do it and then forget about it, because it ruins the game for everyone.
      :) All but two is one!:)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X