Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS Commands

Hey kids.

Below is a list of the commands that are particular to our NS server. They are gathered here for convenience, and this list will be edited as time marches on and plugins come and go.
    --------------------------
    EVERYONE:
    chat to admin: teamsay your message, starting with @; ie, "@Can you please kick the TKer?"
    say /stuck or /unstuck: unstick thyself
    say /rules: see the server rules
    amx_who: display a who's who on the server.
    amx_demo <on|off|start|stop|vlyes|vlno|?|help>
    -- help/?: display this message
    -- on: enable automatic 'record' command at round start
    -- off: enable automatic 'stop' command at round end
    -- vlyes: enable voice loopback during demo recordings
    -- vlno: do not enable voice loopback during demo recordings
    -- start: manually start recording a demo
    -- stop: manually stop recording a demo

MEMBERS:
    amx_tagline <tag>: Display a short message when you connect to the server
    wbmgr <add|remove|clear>
    -- add: add a bot
    -- remove: delete a bot
    -- clear: clear all bot
    wblvl <id> <lvl>: set the bot in slot <id> to level <lvl>

TEMP ADMINS:
    amx_mkick <player> <reason>: Kicks <player>, giving <reason> in a dialog box after the player disconnects
    amx_mrandom: forces all players in the readyroom onto a random team
    amx_tt <message>: Sends a non-anonymous tooltip to all players
    amx_chat <message>: Send a text message to all players
    amx_map <map>: change the map to <map>
    amx_csay <message>: send a message to all players, centered in bottom of the HUD
    amx_tsay <message>: send a message to all players, centered in top of the HUD
    amx_psay <player> <message>: Send a private message to <player>
    Last edited by Pokerface; 05-06-2005, 03:18 PM.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Re: NS Commands

Top notch, poker.

Thanks much! :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I thought only paying members could use amx_tagline. Don't forget you can add <color> for the csay and tsay.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
        I thought only paying members could use amx_tagline. Don't forget you can add <color> for the csay and tsay.
        I see amx_tagline under members. Are you high, as your avatar implies? :D

Yes, sure, color. Add it if you wish. :P
        [volun2]
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

Is there a server command that prints out this information? It might be useful to be able to produce this list while connected, instead of having to alt-tab out to a browser for reference.
          Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

amx_help will always show you the commands to which you have access, and it will change when/if your permissions do (ala temp admin).

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

You so edited your post, poker. I triple checked for the reason that, yes, most of the time I am high. :P At varying degrees, though.

Comment

HEY! When did members get amx_map? That's the only command that I didn't think I had that I thought I should. And here it comes that I have it! You guys are tehWin.
                Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid
                  HEY! When did members get amx_map? That's the only command that I didn't think I had that I thought I should. And here it comes that I have it! You guys are tehWin.
                  I didn't know it either at first. :) It's new for tempadmins as of last week.
                  [volun2]

Comment

so that means i cant add bots like i used to now?? :(

Comment

Originally posted by Turbinator
                      so that means i cant add bots like i used to now?? :(
                      Actually, I don't think anyone can right this moment. Last I looked, they weren't re-enabled after b5.
                      [volun2]

Comment

If folks want the bots again enabled for members, I can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                          If folks want the bots again enabled for members, I can do that.
                          Please

(ten character thing)
                          Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

With all the recent admin/tempadmin talk, I figured this could use a bump.
                            I'll try to get the points commands documented here too.
                            [volun2]

Comment

Perhaps also add to the "Important Threads (required reading)" thread.
                              birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X