New Admin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Admin

When you see him, please join me in thanking Custom for assuming the responsibilities of admin access on the TG NS server.

Custom plays regularly and understands what our server is about. He's been a supporting TG member longer than most and has been active in TG NS for as long as I can remember. He understands what he's in for and has agreed to help. He is respected by the regulars on this server as an enthusiastic player with a love for good games, and I'm sure he'll help facilitate good games for all of us.

This means that what he says on the server goes, of course. Feel free to contact him, just like any other of our admins, if you need anything whatsoever related to NS at TG.

Thanks, Custom.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: New Admin

Congrats, dude!! I agree with him :)

Comment

Another proper admin will be a welcome addition espically if NS ever shows up on the steam menu. Congratz Custom. A fine choice.
      Rm 14:2 NIV
      One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Comment

I don't know about this. How do we know that Custom's knowledge of Gundam is as extensive as he claims? I think we need to give Custom some kind of test to see if his Gundam knowledge really is "second to none". If he lied to us about this, he might be prepared to lie in his role as an admin!
        And what about Custom's military reserve record in the Texas air-guard? Some claim he was AWOL... and how can we be sure about those three Purple Hearts he "claims" to have won?

Seriously though, we love you Custom. :)

Comment

Originally posted by snappy
          I don't know about this. How do we know that Custom's knowledge of Gundam is as extensive as he claims? I think we need to give Custom some kind of test to see if his Gundam knowledge really is "second to none". If he lied to us about this, he might be prepared to lie in his role as an admin!
          And what about Custom's military reserve record in the Texas air-guard? Some claim he was AWOL... and how can we be sure about those three Purple Hearts he "claims" to have won?

Seriously though, we love you Custom. :)

Good point :P

hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

This is a public service announcement broguht to you in my the Earth Federation. (stomps and devours snappy) Alright now with that out of the way ya i am here to help need anything ask. SN for AIM is GM Sniper II and PM me if you need me and if you don't have AIM and don't want to get it i can get a hold of the other IM programs. I am not online alot however so PM me if you need anything and i think that about covers it. ALso i would like to address that if you are in a game and people aren't communicating LET US KNOW. We have temp admins and admins for a reason use them. Also don't be too shy to mention anything I am probably the shyest person on these forums but still its important to tell admins if something is wrong going on. FInnally thanks for letting me be an admin thanks to the admins that suggested me and i feel honored and special for being an admin. See you in game
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Next: Grammar lessons. :P

Comment

Way to go Custom!

Do we have an admin list anywhere? I can't remember who they are anymore, and the announcements forum seems pretty out of date.
                Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

The

Admin Contact Info

thread in the announcements forum is current and includes the following admins:

Wyzcrak
                  Pokerface
                  Yellow
                  Pi
                  Custom

I am grateful to each for their help.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                    The

Admin Contact Info

thread in the announcements forum is current and includes the following admins:

Wyzcrak
                    Pokerface
                    Yellow
                    Pi
                    Custom

I am grateful to each for their help.
                    Pi? Yellow? Who are they? Never heard of them. They must be some slackers or something.

Congrats to Custom.
                    --
                    CaveDog
                    "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

Its Great top have custom on the team. and i am sorry for my recent absense. Health problems and a frustration with my new video card have kept me from my beloved NS for too long.
                      "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

^^^^^^^(German accent) I'm a Medic. Sniper=grammer nerd. :icon19:
                        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

wtg custom.

WHo is Pi???? cant recall ever seing him hehe :)

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
                            ^^^^^^^(German accent) I'm a Medic. Sniper=grammer nerd. :icon19:

Next lesson: Spelling lessons :P

Comment

who's this "Wyzcrak" guy, i've never seen him before

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X