()mG!h12u!g2gl4tr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ()mG!h12u!g2gl4tr

Well I think im about done with teh tgns.Steam likes to play a game with me where it tricks me into thinking that its going to work and then o yea it doesnt work.Ill be back fighting steam when half-llife 2 comes out but I wont be back at ns.So gg,have fun,and omg .wmd st4xwtf!?

P.s. Im not going to stop paying for tg but you guys probably wont see me around much so check ya later!

OMG YAR!

Re: ()mG!h12u!g2gl4tr

byeeee

scrub
    Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

hl2 is available on steam i hear heh

see u soon

Comment

Hey, I'm still hanging around here after about 15 lock-ups a day when gaming NS.

"You lack discipline!"

Comment

The only people who have problems with steam is... people who cant take care of thier pc :P

Jk

I've had my share of problems, but it was my fault :x

Comment

Originally posted by Turbinator
            hl2 is available on steam i hear heh
            Only the textures and sounds. No game engine yet.
            |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Comment

Bye :(

Comment

Originally posted by T_BEAR
                Bye :(

:`( :'(
                --
                CaveDog
                "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

*sigh*... I hate to see you go. Been fun.
                  Rm 14:2 NIV
                  One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Comment

he is not going, he is just chillling until HL2 comes out, that should be within a month.:)

Comment

omfg

get the hell back on the server you fool. You cant do this to the community, what are we without you, you bring humor and life to a server that is emotionally dead (heh wyzcrak you sound like machine half the time imho). I cant do enough screwing around to equal the both of us without getting banned so if you go the server wont have its organized insanity anymore. We all know whats worse than organized insanity and its disorganized insanity. I have no method to my madness like you do :(. I cant control in Enigma on my own. You WILL be back you hear me? GOD DAMMIT DO YOU HEAR ME???? YOU ARE NOT LEAVING, I ORDER YOU NOT TO LEAVE! RAYSTERLING.WAD{ZEPHYR} COMMANDS YOU! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LEAVING YOU MISERABLE SON OF A *****. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS???

...goodbye...you will be missed.

please come back :( :( :(

yar...
                      .wad forever....
                      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                      We are not a single game.
                      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Has the world gone topsy-turvey!!!!???

Okay.... BATMAN.... here's what you need to do. As you read this, I want you to reach down into your pants, and prove to yourself that you are indeed, a man. After you do that, stop your whining and get back in the damn game 'cause it ain't gonna be as fun without you playing... period. I speak for all when I say this is totally UNACCEPTABLE.

Let me describe the chain of events you have set in motion:

YAR and .wad clans will fall without you!

Wyzcrak will stay in bed for a month eating nothing but Little Debbie Fudge Rounds, gain 300 pounds then go on the Subway diet.

Syn and Die will start their own line of Weapons of A%$ Destruction Films.... and they won't be pretty.

Otacon will be unable to say "YAR" without breaking into tears.

Zephyr will found his own cult known as the "Zephyrites". They will spend 10 years waiting for a spaceship to take them to "Zephonia".

Paranoid will move back to England and become the next "Margaret Thatcher".

Turbinator will become more of a Counter-Strike nerd than he already is.

Custom will stop watching Gundam.

Fenix will literally turn into a phoenix when he accidentally burns his house down in a bizarre oatmeal cookie accident.

People will no longer be able to "blame Ender" for everything that goes wrong.

Yellow will change his name to Pink Asterisk, and then sadly, to Rainbow Asterisk.

Pokerface will win the World Series of Poker, only to blow all his winnings on cheap booze and cheaper women.

Stupid will actually READ the "Art of War".

Enigma and Zek will finally use microphones while playing NS.

Tempest and I will probably quit gaming and get back to our research and get closer to graduation.

Dear God.... Do you really want these things on your conscience? Do you!!!??

Comment

Wait... World Series win, cheap booze, cheaper women...

Good riddance, Batman! :D ;)
                          [volun2]
                          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I've already read the 'Art of War.' Several times.

The rest, as you list, must already be true.
                            Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

I've heard both of them speak! HA! Too bad my memory sucks and I'll forget what they sound like :(.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X