Helooo again....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helooo again....

Sup guys. I got addicted to ns again and am going to visit you guys again and to see where are all the oldtimers n how their doin. Btw HSantal are you still on dialup?
    :icon31: <--(WTf is this)

Re: Helooo again....

Originally posted by LuX(0)FluX View Post
    Sup guys. I got addicted to ns again and am going to visit you guys again and to see where are all the oldtimers n how their doin. Btw HSantal are you still on dialup?
    Hey Lux. I am no longer on dialup. Have now graduated to full cable access.
    Gaming sure is better.
    :)
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal View Post
      Hey Lux. I am no longer on dialup. Have now graduated to full cable access.
      Gaming sure is better.
      :)
      I refuse to believe this patently absurd tale.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
        I refuse to believe this patently absurd tale.
        No. It's true. Really.

All I had to do was sell my soul. :)
        I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Who is it you sold your soul to!?!? Have him get in touch with me I had high speed forever and moved and am now barely outside the line for high speed and no one will do anything to go the extra mile and get me fixed!!! Apparently they don't want my MONEY!!! (or soul if it works!) :(

Comment

all lies.... nothing outperforms 28.8k..... Chiller, Satan loves you, he will be happy to exchange your soul for omnipotent wireless broadband, instant speed!
            No matter how good an idea you think it is. If you tfac MS, your team will eject you, your clan will cut you, and your mom wont love you. - RouterBox's guide to commanding

Comment

I would sell my soul to the devil should it be needed for an amazing game and an amazing community... btw please tell me people still play this game

Comment

I will be playing this weekend.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse