CD 4.23.4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD 4.23.4

This is the latest version of Cheating-Death as of 08/20/2004.
    Attached Files
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: CD 4.23.4

This version has been officially released by UA. Please provide positive feedback IN THIS THREAD regarding its use on our server so that I may re-enable CD on the server.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Same, you may commence re-enableation.

Comment

Thank you for the positive feedback, which I require before enabling CD as required on the server.

CD has been enabled as required on the server.

Comment

I cant connect to server now, it tells me "game is not available at this time, try again later"

Comment

Try rebooting your machine and see if that helps.

Comment

New version of CD works just fine for me. No problems with crashing, no problems with not being able to connect, etc. etc.

Comment

Yeah, works good here too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  Try rebooting your machine and see if that helps.
                  yep all good now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X