Potential Awesomeness In Near Future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Awesomeness In Near Future

All bow down before the awesome that is my mom, for without her the world would be less awesome.

Got word that she'll be mailing my comp. down to me, so hopefully within the week, although more than likely next week I'll have my PC down here with me. A hub and a network cable later and I'll hopefully be able to jump back into NS. :icon_bigg

Ph34r for the Ego has returned!! :icon26:

Re: Potential Awesomeness In Near Future

YEY Eclipse is back well hopefully if all goes well. (You are so gonna get owned)
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I'm pleased to hear you'll be joining us again, Eclipse.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

How much is postage cost?
        thats gotta be insane..

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
          YEY Eclipse is back well hopefully if all goes well. (You are so gonna get owned)
          ooo custom's gonna fade. you better watch out!

Comment

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME. =P You are right though lol lately i been forgetting to keep an eye on my heath meter. =\
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

what's gundarium and where might i find it on the periodic table?
              Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Good to hear eclipse :).

ps. Hey how about Vinz, will he be coming back too :)

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid
                  what's gundarium and where might i find it on the periodic table?
                  Gundarium is the post One Year War name of Luna Titanium. Luna Titanium is a super high-tensile alloy developed by the Earth Federation Forces at the Luna II asteroid base. It was orginally intented for nuclear reactors however Luna Titanium is strong enough to withstand shells from the 120mm Zaku Machine gun. So it was used as armor for some Federation mobile suits. The name Gundarium is a homage to the most famous mobile suit to use Luna Titanium the RX-78-2 Gundam.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Gundarium is the post One Year War name of Luna Titanium. Luna Titanium is a super high-tensile alloy developed by the Earth Federation Forces at the Luna II asteroid base. It was orginally intented for nuclear reactors however Luna Titanium is strong enough to withstand shells from the 120mm Zaku Machine gun. So it was used as armor for some Federation mobile suits. The name Gundarium is a homage to the most famous mobile suit to use Luna Titanium the RX-78-2 Gundam.
                    ohhhhhkay. but why is an asteroid called 'Luna'?
                    Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid
                      ohhhhhkay. but why is an asteroid called 'Luna'?
                      Luna II a wandering asteroid from that was brought to the Earth system to help with Colony construction. It was orginally named Juno and in Universal Century 0060 Juno is converted into a military base by the newly created Earth Federation Space Forces. Ten years later it was relacted to Lagrange point 3 to help construct Side 7. It was located on the opposite side of the Earth away from the moon however after the start of the One Year War it was the Federation's last remaining space base. Luna spanish for moon being named Luna II thus means its the second moon. (Ya me=nerd)

BTW turb vinzalf is around he is just waiting on the new version of NS.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Bout time.

you gatta call me again sometime, my PDA died a few days after I threw away the paper with your Cell # on it and all memory was lost..
                        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Luna II a wandering asteroid from that was brought to the Earth system to help with Colony construction. It was orginally named Juno and in Universal Century 0060 Juno is converted into a military base by the newly created Earth Federation Space Forces. Ten years later it was relacted to Lagrange point 3 to help construct Side 7. It was located on the opposite side of the Earth away from the moon however after the start of the One Year War it was the Federation's last remaining space base. Luna spanish for moon being named Luna II thus means its the second moon. (Ya me=nerd)

um, wow. You do realize the difference from reality and fiction, right? I mean, this anime stuff is cool and all, but the real stuff is NS. :icon4:
                          --
                          CaveDog
                          "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

haha cavedog
                            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

like what? NS on source engine? or B5?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X