No announcement yet.

Natural Selection 3.0 Beta5 Release Date Announced (Again)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Selection 3.0 Beta5 Release Date Announced (Again)

The changelog for beta5 has been published and contains over 90 changes to the game, with changes ranging from the purely cosmetic to the gameplay-altering. Several long-standing bugs from the game (and the gameplay) have been corrected.

The Tactical Gamer Natural Selection server will be upgrading to beta5 as soon as it is released.

Originally posted by Zunni, NS PR Manager
    Unknown Worlds Entertainment ( and the Natural Selection ( team are pleased to announce the imminent release of Natural Selection 3.0 Beta Version 5 (full version name: 3.0b5). We are anticipating the release to occur this coming weekend (Sept. 3rd through 5th).
    Last edited by Apophis; 09-03-2004, 05:19 PM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed