Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help again!

Hey all,

I am having a little problem (again). I have upgraded to beta 5. Everytime I try to connect to TG I get this kick message "Kicked: you have no entry to the server...". Wtf does that mean?

Re: help again!

NSPlayer is not an allowed name on the server. Change that and you'll be in good shape.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

ahh so updating changes the config file... cool

thanks wyz

Comment

Actually, since it installs into the 'NS' folder (instead of 'NSP') you should have TWO cfg files. Copying the old one over might be keen.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
          Actually, since it installs into the 'NS' folder (instead of 'NSP') you should have TWO cfg files. Copying the old one over might be keen.
          I would recommend moving lines from your old config file to your new config file by hand, as this preserves whatever changes might have been made to settings you're unfamiliar with (and likely don't care about) between the b4 and b5 releases. Doing this is a pain, but I've learned it's worth it, having too many times crippled my client by cut/paste-ing settings outside the scope of helpfulness.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Oops, I copied over the old one. No problems so far. And yes, I did get my download working.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X