Spawncamping (Classic ns_)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spawncamping (Classic ns_)

Spawn camping sucks period, as I think you guys discovered when we came back from behind and I proceaded to camp your 3 ips as a focus fade untill you f4ed. I'm sure you guys thought that was just as fun as we did earlier that game. -sarchasim-
    "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Comment

Re: Spawncamping (Classic ns_)

I don't recall being spawn camped (marine that game), but if you could not viably end it, then I do not blame you in the slightest for camping. During the time that we were camping your hive, we capped the entire map, and got a little bit of a tech edge. The game was lost due to poor scouting of the generator area. I do not regret any occurances in that game.
      --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X