Please re-enable bots.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please re-enable bots.

Small combat games have gone from "annoying while waiting for more people" to "Please God kill me now."

We need bots for CO.

Re: Please re-enable bots.

Apparently it still works for b5, except for linux. The WhichBot program, that is. Just an on the side sugestion, can we have our own bot? You know, like have there be a [wb]Wyzcrack to play against? Just a thought.
    Last edited by HairyNevus; 09-13-2004, 08:18 PM.

Comment

The bots play too well to name one of them Wyzcrack, you need to make it run into walls and spray haphazardly to name the bot that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAdj`
        The bots play too well to name one of them Wyzcrack, you need to make it run into walls and spray haphazardly to name the bot that.
        omg lol owned.

Wow, that made me laugh really hard.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

<3
          ...........(damn message too short #(*I#(%$#$%)

Comment

adj is cool

Comment

[wb]CommWyz
              the bot that lets the aliens eat your comm chair, when you've already owned the rest of the map on a relocation on ns_bast and you have heavies already down..!

oooooh, good times buddy

Comment

lmao... man.. some good laughs in this thread.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

You mean the comm that gets owned by a gorgerush on marine start on eclipse. Ownt in your face wyz.

Comment

There was this one time on veil... :P

Comment

lol @ ender

Comment

Originally posted by TheAdj`
                        You mean the comm that gets owned by a gorgerush on marine start on eclipse. Ownt in your face wyz.

heh, that was pure luck, he let u do that actually, he knew the whole alien team went into the vent towards spawn.

Comment

could we have bots re enabled ?? so i can add them and play while others are away?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbinator
                            heh, that was pure luck, he let u do that actually, he knew the whole alien team went into the vent towards spawn.
                            Bah Turb. I was gonna let him enjoy that "victory." heh. Oh well, I guess the truth is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                              Bah Turb. I was gonna let him enjoy that "victory." heh. Oh well, I guess the truth is out.

yeah,... so... the bots.... ? Yeah, that would be... great.
                              --
                              CaveDog
                              "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X