the server's empty state default map.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the server's empty state default map.

co_sava should be removed as the default map for the server in an empty state... I've seen massive dislike for the map, and I'd say that changing it to something else (anything else except rebirth really...) would keep it a bit busier and introduce yet more new people into the server.
    --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Re: the server's empty state default map.

co_sava should be removed from the server period if you ask me... ns_altair isn't looking good either.

Comment

Two things contrubte to server emptyness - 1. Lack of bots - untill we have the bots back CO kinda sucks with as few as 2-3 players. 2. lack of fresh players and the time. every one is still at work. People don't play NS at work.

I personally like that map and wish i got more time on it. Some maps are far too over played.
      Though much is taken, much abides; and though
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved heaven and earth, that which we are, we are;
      One equal temper of heroic hearts,
      Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
      To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Comment

I can change the default map -- no sweat... you guys figure out what you want and post it here. It seems to me that co_faceoff is the most popular. Good gameplay and a relatively comfortable ready room to hang out in. Should we go with that?
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I'm perfectly happy with faceoff. my favorite combat map ^^

Note that I don't want to *remove* sava just yet.
          --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

Whenever I am trying to get a game going and there's no players on, I do a votemap to change maps. I've found that some maps draw attention faster than others, some I have never gained a companion, some I have to wait 10-15 minutes for someone. Faceoff however, I don't think I've ever had to wait longer than 2-3 minutes before someone joined the server (a regular or otherwise).

Faceoff sounds like a good choice to me :)

Comment

I have made co_faceoff the empty server idle map.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X