regen: health/armor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regen: health/armor

It's late. Someone explain to me what the 9/17 comment on this bug entry means:

http://www.natural-selection.org/bt/...bug_id=0000558
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: regen: health/armor

From the looks of it, you won't ever be getting health AND armor on the same tick when you regenerate as an alien, unlike previously discussed.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

in my case, since i need a username and password, it's nothing more than a login page :)

Comment

try guest/guest :)

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Crazy. I would have to agree with flayra's decision though, mostly because its a very important part of electricity even being remotely worthwhile. Regenning both health and armor in the same tick via overflow, would allow a fade to beat on an RT non stop (adreneline restrictions apply, naturally), as well as significantly increase resistance against turrets.
          --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

It was pulled from the playtest for gameplay reasons and that's all we know. I hope it was removed because they legitimately found it was overpowered from testing, and not just because Forlorn is a kissass around Flayra.

Comment

regen effects do not apply to health and armor in the same tick
              Example:

Fade has 298hp and 36 armor. This bug is saying that when you get an HP healing tick, you should be getting something more than 2 hp (say, 25 for this example). This guy thinks the remaining 23 hp regen tick should then be applied to the armor.

I had noticed this before, but it never annoied me enough to ever consider it a bug. I never even questioned it since it doesn't happen that often.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X