Crosshairs are off. Again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crosshairs are off. Again.

All of them are.... pistol, shotgun(which still doesnt spread), and the lmg. i dont know about the hmg yet.. i have yet to try it. I will show you soon with screenshots of HOW off they are. They pistol isnt much off, but the HMG is. The shotgun is ok, but it doesnt "spread". This ticked me off yesterday. I'll show you when I get back the screenshots :)

Re: Crosshairs are off. Again.

Please note that where the bullet holes appear is NOT where the bullets themselves went, in most cases. Bullet holes are something drawn by the server and/or client fairly randomly. Again, they're not accurate. But if you happen to have a VIDEO of you blatently missing something (an alien) that you should be hitting...then I'm all ears.
    --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

cl_lw 0 gives you the real bullet holes. They were real off for me :x

Comment

cl_lw I dont believe has effect on bullet holes, What you really need to try it on is the hive as that has been proven to give back true feedback on where the bullets land.

Comment

So your crosshairs are centered but the bullets don''t come close? I know the lmg spread was increased and shot gun had a decrease. Even still, the lmg doesn't have a "funnel shot" is that's what you're getting. Screen shots would be nice.

Comment

Decals are drawn client side no matter what. Shoot a hive to see how they really look.

Comment

I'll try to replicate it, but actually emanon, it may not have been the command cl_lw 0 it may have been a different one.

the lmg was off, down and to the left some.. about middle of the edge of the crosshair and the middle of the crosshair, and the pistol was slightly off down and to the left

the shotgun pellets always went in the same spot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X