its doesn't work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its doesn't work

When i try to join ur server, i get a error message: failed to contact game server
    I tryed to reinstall steam and ns several time but it still doesn't work.
    But i can still join other server. I have the last version of cheating death and my name is not nsplayer.

Re: its doesn't work

Well, you got most of the dumb stuff out of the way early. Good job with that. :)

Perhaps there's an issue between you and our NS server? At the very least, without an overt reason to go on, that seems as plausible as any other explanation at this point.

Try a tracert to tgns.tacticalgamer.com and tell us what happens.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Make sure your name isnt "NSPlayer".

Comment

Originally posted by Macel
        I have the last version of cheating death and my name is not nsplayer.
        While the capitalization is off... :-)
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Macel,

Please issue the following commandline in Windows and post the results:

tracert tgns.tacticalgamer.com

This will trace the network route between your machine and the NS server and may provide helpful information for troubleshooting.

And welcome. :)
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Maybe ill look stupid but how do I tracert tgns.tacticalgamer.com??
            I dont know how to do that...
            (ill be back in 2 day and thx for the help!)

Comment

Open a Command Prompt and type it there. It will then display all the hops
              through the various servers to TG. When it is done
              Right click, Select All.
              Press Enter to copy the info and paste it into a post like this one.

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
              (C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\>pathping tgns.tacticalgamer.com

Tracing route to tgns.tacticalgamer.com [67.19.90.170]
              over a maximum of 30 hops:
              0 000 [000.000.000.000]
              1 000.000.000.000
              2 68.152.169.69
              3 68.152.160.73
              4 205.152.160.53
              5 axr00asm-7-1-0-3.bellsouth.net [65.83.237.52]
              6 pxr00asm-0-0-0.bellsouth.net [65.83.236.0]
              7 0.so-0-0-0.GW13.ATL5.ALTER.NET [157.130.73.97]
              8 0.so-4-3-0.XL2.ATL5.ALTER.NET [152.63.84.110]
              9 POS7-0.BR2.ATL5.ALTER.NET [152.63.82.193]
              10 204.255.174.150
              11 tbr1-p012801.attga.ip.att.net [12.123.20.250]
              12 tbr2-cl1.wswdc.ip.att.net [12.122.10.69]
              13 tbr2-cl1.n54ny.ip.att.net [12.122.10.53]
              14 tbr1-cl1.cb1ma.ip.att.net [12.122.10.21]
              15 gbr1-p40.cb1ma.ip.att.net [12.122.11.194]
              16 gar3-p360.cb1ma.ip.att.net [12.123.40.185]
              17 s7-0.border1.lsa.bos.transedge.com [12.125.47.70]
              18 f0-0.agg1.lsa.bos.transedge.com [216.217.3.50]

You can remove any personal info you don't want anyone to know.

I do what I can.
              I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Can you connect to other servers?

Have you tried connecting on more than one day? It could have been a temporary problem.

BTW the command prompt is under start > programs > accessories in Windows XP and start > programs in Win 98 I believe. Then follow HSantal's instructions.

If any of the above is patronising, I appologise, but its better than you not knowing.
                Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

macel can connect to all the other servers except the tactical gamer server.
                  he actually joined the server for a while but then he changed his gamma and each time he tryed to join it did the same error. he can see the people who are in the server, the map and all that but he just cant join.
                  There's an Evil Fade in Cargo

Comment

Détermination de l'itinéraire vers tgns.tacticalgamer.com [67.19.90.170] avec un minimum de 30 sauts :

1 8ms 5ms 9ms 10.134.0.1
                    2 6ms 6ms 8ms 24.200.231.137

(and its continue like and stop at number 20)

Itinéraire déterminé.

I cant copy/paste it, and thats all.

Comment

Wow. A clipboard that pastes in French. That's pretty cool. :)

I don't know how to solve the problem you're having. I'm not even sure what the problem is. That's bizarre. :(

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbinator
                        if you can connect to other servers, there should be no reason why you cant connect to this one.
                        If you can call Atlanta, there should be no reason why you can't call Gulf Shores...

... except that a hurricane just went through Golf Shores, and the telephone lines there might be down.

I'm pretty sure he's suffering from a network problem that is preventing him from making it from his PC to our server. It's just that I don't know what the problem could be.

Comment

just changed gama and cant join now, and only to TG?

is he able to join other servers after changing gamma?

Comment

I had the server down for one minute. Make sure you still can't join. Your inability to join was likely do the fact that the server was down.

Comment

the gama is not the problem cause i changed it on another server and i can still join it after. I tryed many time to connect to tg server and i cant join it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X